Friday, March 13, 2009

Almost Two Months Old

Jasline LOVES her new swing. It has definitely helped us out when she decides to be fussy!!! It has six different swing speeds, 10 classical songs, 5 nature songs, two vibrations modes, and a mobile.....heck where can I get one for me?

Jasline was lucky and got to meet her Uncle before he left for Iraq. She loved him!! She also enjoyed being in his arms because he is 6'3" and had never been that high before!! She is now waiting to meet her Aunt and cousins from Tampa.......hopefully that will happen soon.


She got her close-up shot!


She definitely thinks she is a big girl. She likes to look around a lot. In this picture she just got tired from holding her head up and looking around. She needed a break.



Our little angel!



Julio and I are still adjusting to having a little one. We are learning a lot. We are constantly asking advice from friends and family (Thank you mom, dad, uncle and Holly). You all have been life savers!!!
It is about time I head back to work...16 March. I am not looking forward to it at all. Julio will be working from home and taking care of the baby. By the way, Jasline already has her daddy wrapped around her little finger. She is definitely daddy's little girl. They have dance sessions every day.
She is growing so fast. At this point she loves to listen to music and go for rides. However, she doesn't like her car seat too much.









No comments: