Saturday, December 5, 2009

Long Nights

I don't want to see that mean doctor again....maybe if I throw a big enough fit we'll leave.....


Mommy, I don't feel good, do I have to eat?

Napping with Daddy.


We knew it had to happen at some point. And it finally did. She is sick (I think I will go back to my original idea of keeping her in a bubble). Sunday (29 Nov) she had a fever, then Monday night she had a 104 degree fever. We took her to the pediatrician. She had some virus but was getting over it. Then Thursday we noticed she had a rash and took her back to the pediatrician on Friday. The rash was just an indication that she was getting over the virus, but she now has an ear infection. The past two nights have not included any sleep. Our poor little girl!!!!!

1 comment:

Anthony and Eric said...

I hope she's feeling better...poor baby. Anthony had so many colds his first year. I was as miserable as he was. We just got over our first ear infection. I think it's harder on us than them.