Saturday, January 21, 2012

Magic Kingdom

Can I trade in my Mommy and Daddy for you two?
I'm leaving with Mickey....
Mickey liked me so much he came and got me from the line to take me to his house.
You know I'm a princess too?
Do I have to sit on her lap?
But where's Beast...I want to see Beast.
Jasline met a lot of characters her first day. She wasn't interested in getting on any of the rides. The only other things we did other than meet characters was get on the merry-go-round and watch Mickey's Philharmonic. We also watched the parade, which she loved. She was so excited because the mean wolf (Little Red Riding Hood) shook her hand. But, she was very disappointed because Captain Hook didn't see her. We spent the entire day at the Magic Kingdom and didn't back to the hotel until late. That night she was so tired she had a little break down saying she wanted to go home and see her Babas.

No comments: