Monday, March 9, 2015

Long Weekend

Too Bright Too Bright!!

Call me Chef Jasline
Because of the bad snow storm we had an extra long weekend.  Jasline had both Thursday and Friday off due to the snow!!  So, since we promised her we would take her skiing for getting 100% on her spelling test, we went on our adventure.  But, before we went skiing Jasline had a blast sledding with our neighbors outside in the snow.  They spend over 3 hours going up and down the hills, she was so tired.  Then, the next day we went skiing.  She didn't really like skiing, but she LOVED snowboarding.  She went down the hill by herself and she went FAST.  Of course she would get mad at me or Julio for trying to help her.  Looks like we will be out in the snow more often now.  The next day, she decided to cook us dinner.  She was so excited to make us pizza.  She now wants to start making dinner at least once a week.  Which of course I love that idea!
I love you Jasline and I love your fearlessness and strive to learn new things!

No comments: