Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Random December Fun

Crystal needs our help!!!

Me, Bella, and Ruby

Me, Bella, and Ruby

Me, Bella, and Ruby

You see Mommy, I am putting the candy on the house..I'm not just eating it!
Julio and I are competing to see who has the best Crystal set-up for Jasline.  It looks like Jasline, so far, likes Crystal in her gumball machine.  It looks like I am going to have to step up my game...he can't win!  

Also, it was our first time to have both Hallman girls over for a sleepover.  It went very well and Jasline had a blast.  We took them to see a lot of light displays.  By the time we got home it was very late so they went right to sleep with no complaints.  It was a good sleepover.

Last, Jasline did her gingerbread house.  Although she ate a lot of the frosting and candy there was still plenty for the house.  

No comments: