Monday, January 29, 2018

Disney World

On the plane heading to Disney World

Ready for my lunch with the Princesses'

Me and my sis




Okay, I'm done pretenting to enjoy meeting the princesses, I just want to hide under the table!!!!!



I always have to take a picture with Mickey at our hotel. 


There were so many fireworks, in front and behind me!



This is the before picture, Mommy didn't think I could eat the whole thing.

So, I proved her wrong and at the entire cinnamon role. 
Me, Nana, and Mommy all got Mickey ears. 


The Tower of Terror!!!  So I was a little scared to get on it, but I still went on and enjoyed it after all, again. 

Sci-Fi Diner

At the Drive-in with Tio, Nana, and Papa

My Mommy insisted on taking this picture...yuck.
Jasline kept saying this was her best trip to Disney, because her Tio, Nana, and Papa went.  Even though she got the stomach flu this was still her best birthday ever.

No comments: