| I got to hang out with Lemuel on Christmas Day!! |
| It was a little too late to write Santa but I sat down anyways. |
| Me and Lemual sat on Santa's chair. Security came and told us to get off. No one was supposed to be sitting on the chair, I guess that's why it was blocked off. |
| We even went to the Sugar Factory to have a drink! |
| My necklace from Tio. |
| All kinds of stuff from Santa! |
| From Nana! |
| My axolotl from Santa |
| A purse from Santa |
| Scrub gloves from Santa |
| All kinds of stuff from Santa |
| Santa CAME..HE CAME!!! |
| The cookies I left for Santa |
| Yes, he is now on a diet. |
| The three babies. |
No comments:
Post a Comment