 |
| I lost my first tooth! It came out while flossing my teeth. |
 |
| The Tooth Fairy left me a note, money, and chocolate money. |
 |
| I lost another tooth the very next day. I can't wait to see the tooth fairy again. |
 |
| Another letter from the Tooth Fairy, and she left me a map to go visit her. |
Jasline lost two teeth this weekend. The first one came out while flossing. Then her daddy pulled out the second one. I wasn't expecting the first one to come out, so I kind of panicked and started yelling for Julio. As I was panicking and yelling my poor little girl was just standing there with her mouth open letting the blood drip out. I was not the best person to be there at that moment. But, the next day she was very brave and let her daddy pull out the next tooth. She said it didn't hurt at all. The Tooth Fairy left her letters each night. However, the second night she also left a map. Jasline said the map is so she knows where the tooth fairly lives. So, she has to go to Disney World to go see Tinkerbell to get some pixie dust. She needs the pixie dust so she can fly to go see her Tooth Fairy. She is pretty excited to fly and use the map to find her Tooth Fairy.
I am loving every moment of this!
No comments:
Post a Comment