I got on the big swing all by myself.
Loving the cotton candy..the blue is the best.
I did such a good job skating I won a glow stick.
Wow, this is fun...I get to bump everyone.
Making new friends.
My new best friend Red....a bearded dragon.
Daddy let me get on the train all by myself. Mommy would never let me do this.
Me and Daddy got a bucket full of Sea Snails. I took them to school so everyone could see.
Woohoo!
On my last field trip with my old school at Storybook Land.
At the zoo with my old school.
I had such a good summer before I start Kindergarten. I left my old school two weeks before my first day of Kindergarten but I still went on several field trips with ECA. Then, me an my Daddy had a blast. We went to the beach, skating, he took me to Ocean City to Playland's Castaway Cove and I got on some really big scary rides. And I got on the majority of them all by myself. Then, because I did such a good job reading I got Red, a bearded dragon.
Now I am ready to start Kindergarten. My new teacher is Ms. Colengelo. I already of a homework assignment, I have to draw a monarch caterpillar. I am super excited to start and make new friends. Good bye English Creek Academy (she actually said this on her very last day).











No comments:
Post a Comment